Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh boy, Oh boy

I realize boys are not made out of "snails and puppy dog tails," but they must be made out something wild and crazy!!

The other night I put Blake in the bath and Grant decided to join! Once Blake was out, Trent decided to join Grant! I was in Blake's room listening to them and I could peek in at them! They started laughing hysterically!! I guess Grant tinkled in the tub, so Trent drained it and refilled it! He told Grant, "Grant, I know it is fun to pee in the tub, but you can't do it again!" They went on laughing and whipping each other with wash cloths! I asked Josh to bring the video camera down to record a little of this! The bathroom was SOAKED, which is why they usually shower! So Josh got them out and they ran to the kitchen naked to finish their Claudia Pasta (spaghetti noodles with olive oil and tomatoes.) I was sitting on the couch nursing Blake talking to my dad on the phone! They were still laughing wildly behind me! My dad asked what was going on. I told him, "Oh the boys are just having a great time together!" When I got off the phone, I turned around and the boys had rubbed Claudia Pasta all over their bodies! I was shocked!! I called for Josh, unsure of how we should react! The boys wondered if they would be spanked! (which they probably should have) Josh and I smiled at each other, told them to wipe the noodles off and head for the shower! We discussed with them what the consequence should be for "inappropriate behavior with food!" Trent decided time-out and hang up their bikes for a day!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun night. I agree that boys are made out of something wild. If you ever learn to tame it a little let me know. I love the kids small talk it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Sometimes it's nice to let it go and just laugh. Maybe they'll remember the great time they had with Claudia's pasta!

    ReplyDelete