Saturday, April 4, 2009

New shoes!


Getting new shoes is too darn exciting! Especially when your dad let’s you pick out any pair you want! Tacky or not! If you want the light up 911 police shoes, Dad is game!! (Which I totally appreciate about him!! But if their pants are even a hint of being too short, no dice, out of the drawer!) So when I got home and saw them Josh could tell I was concerned and he had been too! He told me, don't worry these are cool, Ryan and McKinnon both have a pair!! (Nobody wants their kids to be teased!) Trent is sooooo excited about them!!

Trent is driving his police shoes!!


Grant's totally awesome light up shoes!!

5 comments:

  1. I loved getting new shoes as a kid, well... I still do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog looks great! I'm excited to read all about what your family has been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting new shoes! I still have a hard time allowing my children to pick out their own shoes. I let them pick out shoes from the few mother approved shoes, no characters, excessive colors, lights etc. Hopefully someday I will relax enough to trust their judgement and allow them to pick out their own. congrats on your new shoes, they're darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your posts! Ben and I were reading them together and just laughing! What darling and FUNNY little boys! (And I'm going to try to like the holes in John's knees :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best. Ryan is always begging for the Transformer shoes and I'm always saying no, let's go for the plain. But the look on Trent's face means there may be some Bumblebee shoes in Ryan's Easter basket. I've never seen the police ones before. You'll have to let me know where you found those. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete