Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Day After


I need to let the Easter Bunny know the Shaving Kits were a hit!! (They have shaved every morning since Easter!)

My little duck!! He usually wakes up happy and smiling (except when Grant beats me in there!)
Thank you Easter Bunny for the goggles! Grant has not taken them off . . .


even when they are so foggy he can hardly see! (Josh and I went shopping together for the Easter outfits and ended up with 2! The kids need church clothes for the summer so we got them both! When its warm again I will have a picture of all 4 boys!! That includes Dad!)

Lovin' the Kangaroo Zoo for Spring Break! (Blake was home with a babysitter!) Driving to the Kangaroo Zoo Grant asked, "Mom does the Easter Bunny have wood on the back of his hands?" (I think that is because he could see it was gloves!) Trent said, "Grant it was Johnny!" Clicking it was human not Johnny, Grant said, "Oh so it is bones!" Trent said, "It was Johnny Grant!" Grant, "Then I shouldn't be scared!" Trent explained to us that the Talls told him it was Uncle Johnny and they discussed it Sunday night with Aunt Jen! Grant said, "I should get myself an Easter Bunny costume and put all those clothes on and try to hold Parker and all those kids!" I was cracking up because Parker and Grant were both so scared! And what do those Easter Bunnies do anyway, try to hold scared kids!



The boys swam in the hot tub with the Simmon's kids and then took me to the Olive Garden for my birthday! After that we went to a Jazz Game! (Their first time going!) They had a lot of fun!


Taken by Grant.

Taken by Trent.

1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures of the kids shaving. If you ever run across those shave kits again, you'll have to let me know. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete