Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let me back up!

I have to take a break from Easter celebrations really quickly - I just snagged the Wicked pictures off Jill's blog!! Wednesday, April 8th we went to Wicked!! We went with all my siblings and the Sextons! It was FANTASTIC!! Josh and I both thoroughly enjoyed it!! We left the boys and Blake home with Alexis Hales (16) and Blake did great!! I was so happy!! When she laid him down, he rolled onto his tummy and went to sleep, no crying!! I could not believe how much this excited me!!

Talls and Johnny sat down below!

We had a nice walk in the rain back to the car! I am not being sarcastic either, I love the rain and it was nice!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you guys had a great time at Wicked! Also still laughing at the knickers you had Grant wear. Don't you love how as a mom you just sometimes have to get creative. Also Happy Happy Birthday Today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Julie! Hope you are having a great day! Glad you guys had fun at Wicked! (even though I am just a little jealous!:)

    ReplyDelete