Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Size Fits All


Jen and I met at Backyard Adventure! (Braedon, Grant, Ethie, my neighbor T.J.) Problem is Grant wet his pants just as he got out of the car! I did not know what to do! Then it hit me, Blake had on stretchy fleece red pants! I put Blake’s pants on Grant! (Like little knickers!) It was so funny! This picture does not do it justice! When we got home I wanted Grant to change before going to a birthday party! He refused with a 3-4 minute fit on the floor! So, I took him!! I think he thought he was pretty funny!! I called the mother to explain, and she said, “Don’t worry I won’t let anyone tease him!” She called me later to let me know it was a non-issue!! (Like a 3 or 4 year old would notice! They only care about cake and party bags!) So when Josh went to pick Grant up from the party, I think he was truly stunned!!It still makes me laugh to think of his reaction!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Grants cheese smile! I am surprised he is not doing something with his hands. I love the short/ pants, what did Blake wear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome post. And what a resourceful mommy you are! I love that he was committed to the knickers. Bret was perplexed when I tried to describe the situation. I think it is one for the moms to appreciate!

    ReplyDelete