Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's up!

Poor Grant bumps his head constantly!! While playing leap frog Trent knocked him into our black table hard! The back of his head had an instant goose egg, but not an egg shape, a straight line puffed up! This picture is Grant holding frozen peas on his head! (The peas lasted for 2 minutes if that!) The next day he hit something and had another big goose egg above his ear! (I was not comfortable with that location!) The next day Trent's buddy threw a pool ball at Grant and hit him in the forehead! The child could not understand why I did not want them throwing pool balls! He will not be in our basement anytime soon!!

On April 18th I walked into Blake's room after his nap and he was standing for the first time!! We need to lower the crib! These pictures also show off his haircut!

Quick funny story! Monday I asked Trent if he would ride Grant to school on the battery powered four-wheelers! I told him I would come out when it was time!! I was feeding Blake on the couch and looking out the window! Trent, McKinnon and Anaston (McKinnon's little sister) were out front! Trent was determined to catch a bird in a Kirkland diaper wipes box! I didn't see Grant and it was 9:40am! At 9:55 I went out to tell them to go and Trent said, "We already took him!" He was over 20 minutes early! I was cracking up! When Grant got home he told me that when he got to school they had forgotten his backpack so McKinnon ran home to get it for him! He told me he sat in his chair and waited for the kids!
After school it was 70 degrees, so Grant got to slip n' slide with the Brockbanks on their front lawn!! Michelle was laughing because the first sign of sun Kade and Reagan pulled out the slip n' slide! Grant was thrilled!!


April 19 Josh, Grant, Trent and Olivia drove with Grandma Evelyn to Bountiful to get her new puppy! He is an adorable Cavachon! Koda is 10 weeks old!



Blake is 17 lbs. 6 oz. and has his first earache! He also has 2 teeth on the bottom!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Grant's poor little noggin. Amen to the sun being out. Anytime it is above 75 I am out with the kids, bathing suits, inflatable pool, sunscreen, bring it on!! I can't wait for summer to really kick in. I just love when the kids are outside running around. That little Blake is such a doll. That little bod on the scale is too much. Wish we lived closer. Squeezes all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of Blake are too cute! Poor Grant - he has had his fair share of bonks! Evelyn's puppy is really cute! I'm sure the kids will absolutely LOVE him, not to mention SMOTHER him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures, Gabe is going to dwarf Blake he's 19lbs now. Poor Grant, some kids just attract bonks and who knows why, it seemed like Stanton was always getting bonked too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...Even though your little Blake didn't feel good he still is smiling. He has the cutest face. I hope that is what he was doing at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe Blake is standing already! That kid is getting too big too quick! Trent is such a good big brother. He definitely takes over the leader role when he wants to. Grant's tough, whether by nature or if he had to be, he is and it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete