Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun Friday

Friday, April 10 Grant had an Easter party at school!! He got to watch a bunny movie and really enjoyed himself!

Trent had Grandparent's Day at school! He was lucky enough to have Grandma "Elevyn" and Grandma Stanton come!! He was so excited they were coming, I got him to wear a button up shirt he received for Christmas! It was his second time wearing it!

We sincerely appreciate Evelyn leaving work to go to school with Trent! It was so kind of Grandma Stanton to drive up also! Trent thought it was pretty cool he had 2 Grandma's there! Evelyn told me Trent made a card for her and drew a picture of himself as a teenager! Trent says, "Grandmas thank you for coming. Thank you for saying I'm a good writer and telling each other I'm a good writer! I heard you say the words good and writer a lot! I love you! Thank you for being nice to Ella!"


Trent made a bunny bag and hat at school! They had an Easter Egg Hunt too! (He got some dirt in his eye and we have spent the last hour trying to get it out! That is why he is a little red and a little sad looking!)
Here are some pictures Joslyn sent me from Trent's classroom! (The last picture is from crazy hair day a few weeks ago!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment