Saturday, April 4, 2009

Look who's crawling!

Wednesday, April 1st Blake crawled to Josh just smiling away!! He has just about had it figured out for over a week, but Wednesday was darling and he had such great form!! Josh and Trent were playing checkers! Blake wanted the pieces and I was in the bathroom with Grant! They brought the board and pieces into the hallway to show us!! They lured him down the hall!! We were all cheering and thrilled! (You would think we had never seen a child crawl before!) It was so fun!!


He loves the shower door! Of course with any new thing comes bonks and bruises! He raised himself up with his hands and arms on the little shower ledge and tipped sideways and hit his head!!

He is always smiling, so I loved this picture because he is not!! (and Trent combed his hair)


So the next day, 4-2, onto the next thing! Pulling himself up! Again, I was thrilled!!

1 comment:

  1. He is a little smiler, I love it! I can't believe he's crawling already... It's been way too long since I've seen your family. I wish you guys were come up to the cabin tonight.

    ReplyDelete