Thursday, April 23, 2009

Couldn't Resist

When Blake is a "Nakie Baby" the boys crack up - which in turn makes Blake crack up! Seeing him standing there holding onto the toilet, I couldn't resist!!

I think I like this picture because you can see he is so excited his little eyes are squinted closed!!

His head is the only thing on him over the 50th percentile! I love big heads!!
***(The spacing will not work for me! Help me Paul! So I am using *)
Blake is taking his prescription for his ear infection like a champ . . . but give him veggies and uh-oh another story! Tonight I gave him a bite of sweet potatoes and he made his hands into fists and turned bright red and was shaking trying to scream with his mouth closed! He was ticked! Then I tried a banana-blueberry-strawberry mixture . . . ate the whole thing! A neighbor of mine saw me at Wal-Mart and we chatted veggies. She said not to give him anything but veggies and he will eventually eat them! Yeah, definitely not my style!
***
Our little nephew Cole had his appendix out last night! Grant's interpretation - "someone in his body was pushing everything in there really hard to one side so much that he broke his knee!" I was thinking of pulling out the body book tomorrow - except that the book has little people with ladders and ropes explaining how the body works! This would just solidify Grant's ideas!
***
Trent organized a little neighborhood water fight yesterday! I looked in the back yard and there were children of all ages! I knew he was planning on having a water fight, I thought with Grant! When Grant woke up yesterday morning he said, "Trent I am so excited for your big water gun party today!" I didn't realize he would gather such a group! I was sitting on the deck and he came over and whispered to me that he had locked the garage door because he thought kids were "stealing" our Smarties! I suggested we "give" the kids some Smarties!
***
Josh headed to the airport tonight! He is going fishing with Uncle Cliff and Uncle Matt! When we got home the deck door was unlocked! I thought I should probably double check the basement door to make sure it was locked! (and the closets) I do not usually get scared, but for some reason I was freaking myself out! Little Grant was so tired on the couch! I asked if one of the boys would go with me or if I should call the Brockbanks! (half teasing) He stood up and said, "I'm the one with the flashlight mom!" He got a little Star Trek light out of the Apple Jacks box! Anyway, I appreciated it and all is well!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey we should get Jonas and Blake together with their big heads. I love reading about what your boys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked babies are soooo cute! It's the only time in your life when having dimples is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the naked toilet pictures, I love naked babies bums. So cute about Grant's theory on Cole's appendix. Thanks for coming and visiting Cole appreciated it, he had to sleep with his picture.

    ReplyDelete