Thursday, April 9, 2009

Small Talk

Brysen and Trent were talking about McKinnon’s birthday. Brysen said, “We are all going to throw water balloon bombs and if one hits you, you have to kiss a girl and go sit in the pool!” Trent jumped in quickly and smiling at me added, “I am going to try to get hit!” (Oh great!)

Grant was laying on my bed relaxing wondering about our day's plan and asked, “So while Trent is at school, you and me will be chillin’ at the park?” The thing is, Grant’s ch’s and j’s sound like a French ja! So it is almost like shillin’ or jaillin’ at the park! You almost get a little spit and whistle action! Same with Jen and Jill, Jaen and Jaill! It is hard to explain with letters! I love it though!!

Aly got in our car and hopped in back with Trent! Trent’s first question, “Who’s your favorite person in our class?” Aly, “You.” Trent got a big smile! I was dying up front!

Trent asked me, “Can Aly stay for dinner? Aly, we are having soup with vegetables that will make your body healthy and chicken and beans so there is lots of protein in it! You need to call your mom!”

Then Trent’s blessing on the food, “Bless the soup will cool off quickly, bless the soup will be good, bless Aly will like it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment