Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Julie's 32

Still wearing those goggles!!

I met my sisters at Carl's Jr. for lunch after Blake's nap! They took the kids to Jill's house, and she kept them until 8:30pm!! THANK YOU JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a massage at the Sanctuary!

Then went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner!

"Yee-haw!" I was very embarrassed! (When I remembered the saddle, I wished I had picked somewhere else to eat!!) We had a great time!! Josh went to get gas in the Sequoia for me and a movie! I went to get the kids from Mike and Jill! (Trent had previously told me to go be with Dad for a long time.) I asked him if we were gone long enough, he replied no, he wanted to stay longer!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! It looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!!!! We are excited to continue the celebration on Saturday night!!! I loved what Grant said about playing the drums in his ear. He comes up with the funniest things!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your birthday was wonderful. Love ya! Brendy

    ReplyDelete