Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trent got a hold of the camera!!




Trent loves taking silly pictures of himself!! Last night my parents slept over! It was very fun!! We wanted to go for a walk, but Trent’s bike was broken! My mom fixed it (because she is Grandpa G’s daughter!!) When we got home my mom ran to put her PJ’s on and Trent said, “Can I see the blog!” I was thrilled!! He was feeling silly with Grandma and Grandpa and wanted me to put these pictures on the blog!

This morning after Grandma and Grandpa left, Trent and I were talking about a couple kids that are mean! He told me, “Maybe their parents were mean when they were young and so they just came out that way!” Then a little bit later he told me, “They will be terrible parents someday and I think they will smoke!”

Grant tried riding Trent’s bike and did awesome! Of course I had to catch him because it is too big for him!!

Trent and Grant were outback with a bunch of kids! Grant came running into my bedroom and I could tell he was scared! He said, “Mom, Mckinnon heard a noise and said the leprechauns are coming!” I had to run outside to make sure Cort got home safely! As I watched Cort from the sidewalk I could see Grant hiding by the garage door! He was truly scared! I felt bad!!
Grant had the little neighbor Branson come play! Branson is younger than Grant! Grant calls him Brans and Bransy! Grant came up to me and said, "I am ready for him to go home!" Then he was walking down the stairs and I asked what he was doing. He said, "Being mean!" I said, "No, where are you going?" He said, "I am going to look out the front door to see if Branson's mom is out there!"

2 comments:

  1. Your stories are so cute and so wonderful for memory making. They are stories that you won't remember at all in 20 years, at least I wouldn't. The pictures are priceless too. This just keeps Blake in the Best Baby in the World pedestal I've put him on. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids wanted to look at your blog and they just loved the pictures of Trent. They wanted me to comment that they thought he was cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete