Monday, March 2, 2009

Drama

March 2, 2009
Josh and I are going to Evelyn’s house tonight for “1st Monday” and leaving early! We are going to dinner with the Child’s for Ben’s birthday! We are leaving about 7pm and driving to Brigham City to Maddox! The boys will stay with Evelyn, spend the night and we will get them in the morning! We have been talking to them about this! Trent is excited and Grant is unsure! He likes to be with us! Back in October all my siblings and spouses went to a goodbye lunch for our parent’s at Mimi’s Café. Grant was super upset as we left so I brought him with!! (With a little help from Uncle Mike – which I appreciated so much!!) So this morning Grant was worrying about tonight and told me, “When we were at Grandma’s doing all that duff, I was dying to go with you and you took me to lunch. Take me to dinner tonight or I will die!”

No comments:

Post a Comment