Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Drama 2

We drove to Brigham City and Maddox was closed! Closed Sunday/Monday! Two deer ran in front of the car! It startled all of us!! I only saw one, big one, because I was in the back seat with Blake! Evelyn called when we were at the gas station. She said Grant came up to her and said, “Grandma call my mom and tell her I’m about to cry and I don’t want to sleep over!” When he says I’m about to cry, he uses this sad sad voice! It is funny and cute! We ate at Red Lobster in Bountiful or Ogden, I’m not sure!! It was very fun to be with the Childs!

Josh and I went to Evelyn’s to get Grant! She had to work the next morning so we just took Trent too!! We transferred everyone into their beds! Early in the morning Grant came into our room and as he climbed sleepily into our bed, he said, “Mom I will lose a star,” and he was asleep! We have told them they have to stay in their own beds at night or sleep on our floor! Grant figured, this is where I want to be, I’ll just lose a star! (Part of our allowance discipline system!)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that Maddox was closed! Hope you had fun anyway! Cute little leprechauns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Thanks for the pictures of Hadley on her birthday!

    ReplyDelete