Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tiny Dancers

The other day I was holding Blake and standing by the pantry waiting for Trent to get something! Trent started to dance and Blake busted up!! He was laughing a deep natural rolling laugh! It was darling!! I got the video camera and tried to record him while holding him! It kept working over and over!! So tonight, we finished reading on the couch and I asked the boys to dance for Blake! Same thing, he was cracking up!! We loved it!! (Plus the boys beam when they make Blake laugh!) Thank you Blakey!!

Trent truly loves to dance! He has great rhythm like his dad! He shakes his little booty a lot!! At Del Taco he started dancing and had Josh cracking up!! It was fun to see!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie! You need to post the video! I love watching your boys dance and I want to hear Blake's laugh!

    ReplyDelete