Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quarter Machines

We went to Del Taco tonight for dinner! (When I was supposed to be making White Chili, Blake and Grant were crying! Sent the neighbor home - that took care of Grant and held Blake!) Inside there was a claw machine that Trent really wanted to do! I told him we didn’t have any quarters but it reminded me of my Award-Winning teaching experience! Last summer every time we went to Wal-Mart Trent begged to do the claw! I always told him no! There was one particular animal he wanted! I had some quarters one day and decided to show him that these machines are rigged and try to explain a little and have it be the end! So we took the quarters and I let him do it! Of course, he won the stuffed animal he had his eye on all summer! I almost died!! I was cracking up and told my mom the story! (My parents own Jag Entertainment with one of my dad’s buddies. It is a vending machine company!) My mom was laughing and told me that the machines are rigged and Joe chooses how many lose claws to allow before a tight claw that can actually hold something! She said Trent’s chances were like 1 in 25 – 30!! Go Julie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment