Monday, March 23, 2009

Small Talk


I felt a bottom tooth yesterday! I don't know why that is so exciting to me (other than the fact I get to record it!) I yelled to Josh, "Blake cut a tooth!" I wanted the boys to come feel! Maybe part of it is that the tooth was there and it was not a horrible experience!!

Trent asked Blake to guard his cabinet last night!
It snowed last night and is still snowing today!
We had Brysen and Branson over this morning. As they left to go home across the street, Grant yelled, "Look both ways before you cross and when the school bus comes don't ride the wrong one or you will have happen to you what happened to Brado alfredo!" (Braedon got on the wrong school bus and rode far away from home and then tried to walk! Luckily Jen found him before dark!) Just for the record, no one takes the school bus in our neighborhood!
After Trent and Brysen left for school, Branson (2yrs old) came back and made snow cones with Grant! They used Strawberry Lemonade. Grant needed more "no, for his no cone" so he went to open the door with his right hand and dumped snow cone all over with his left hand because it threw him off balance!! This is very Grant!!
He loves Branson, but Branson is smaller than him! He told Branson the other day, "I am the King of you, so I get to be in front of you when we walk!" He lifts him places. Branson wanted to get up onto a diaper box, so Grant said, "Bransy let me lift you up." Then lifted him down and they fell! Branson hit his head on the diaper box and looked like he was going to cry! I said, "Oh buddy are you ok, Grant did not mean to!" Grant said, "Thank you Brans, if it's on purpose I go to time-out!" We are working on this bully feeling he seems to get!
Sunday at church Trent looked at me and asked me who we voted for! I laughed and said I voted for McCain! He said, "What mom, I voted for Barack Obama!"

3 comments:

  1. I love that Grant told his friend that he goes to time-out when he's naughty. So cute. And the "no cone". Ugh, I want to squeeze him. Why would Blake put up a fuss about a little tooth? The kid is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this one made me laugh outloud! That Grant is so dang cute. What is up with Trent and Obama?! Glad he's feeling supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe Blake's getting teeth already. I like that Grant's starting on the "big brother" role. How fun!

    ReplyDelete