Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday in ND

August 10
Tanya texted us Trent's teacher and time! He has Miss Nielson and is a Later Gator! I am thrilled!!!

We went to Space Alien for lunch! The kids were so excited!! Sweet Paul and Chera left 200 tickets for each of the kids - - they enjoyed playing Deal or No Deal! The kids were thrilled about the tickets!! Sunday night they wanted to sleep with them!



We went to see G-Force and Grant fell asleep! My mom ended up taking wild Blake out to walk in the mall! She took him to a little play place in the mall that he loved!! Grant did not last! I looked over and had to take a picture! The movie was in 3-D!
After the movie Trent had fun playing in the play area while Grant slept a little more on a bench!
We went home and hung out a while then Josh and I went to see My Sister's Keeper! It made me cry, then we went home and I got the call from Jenette about the Condie's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment