Friday, August 7, 2009

Blakey's ONE

Good morning birthday boy!! This was Blake's first time sleeping in clothes!!


Sweet Blake turned 1 on July 30th! We woke up and fed him cereal and chocolate milk! The boys and I took him out back to swing, jump and play! He enjoys being outside! I took him inside for his nap! During his nap I was visit taught and Grant and I ran to Partyland to get him a glitter ball! (I had already bought him some shoes, PJ’s, and a sweat suit!) We met Josh at the Olive Garden! Blake loves the breadsticks with Alfredo and my soup! Plus, I had the Olive Garden the night Blake was born! Josh had to run back to work and to Costco! The boys and I ran to Smiths! We bought some drinks to put in a cooler (for swimming) and a few other things! We met Josh at home and headed to the Reese’s!

We swam and Blake walked around! We put him in the pool with Josh and he loved it!! We got him out and did cupcakes! First he screamed at it . . . then he ducked down. . . looked a little more and mostly ate frosting off Trent’s finger! While he opened presents he walked around and I followed him with the camera! Those who were there: Jen & kids, Jill & kids, Johnny, Britt & kids, Jocey & fam, Chels & fam, McAtees, Beckee & Mikaylee.





Naked having a little birthday soda!!







He loves BALLS!!


Thanks Talls!


He is one through and through!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Blake! What a cute little guy! I can see Parker and Lizzy in that second picture of Blake at the Olive Garden!

    ReplyDelete