Monday, August 24, 2009

1st day of 1st GRADE

Thursday, August 20, 2009! First day of school!! Trent wanted hard boiled eggs and toast, which he has never asked for before! He took a ham sandwich, grapes, Doritos, oreos and water for lunch in his Transformer lunch box! The whole fam took him to school! I felt so funny all day wondering if he was ok! I dropped Brysen off for Joslyn at 11:15 and I could tell Trent wanted to cry seeing me! It broke my heart! After school he said it did upset him to see me but he only teared up for a minute! (Joslyn, my neighbor, lost her father and both brothers in a plane crash last week. She had a baby 4 days before the accident! Her brother Jed was flying the plane!After all the funerals and traveling to ID Joslyn decided to let Brysen sleep in!)



Cute yellow backpack! Trent did his hair!

My little Trent, no matter the temperature, always in jeans!!


Harrington Bramwell, McKinnon Blanchard and Trent! The boys are in the class next door to Trent!


After school when I picked him up, I asked how it was and he said, "I could go back right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment