Monday, August 24, 2009

Becker Business

As Trent tore off some blue tape he said to the boys, “Can you guys smell caulk? That is because this is painter’s tape!”

The boys have been playing in our upstairs cabinets lately! They each have a home in one! They have taped flashlights to the ceilings and made paper TV’s, remotes, pocket knives and pictures for the walls! Their stuffed animals are their pets. They cover them with blankets for naps and have each other baby-sit! Sometimes Blake is allowed, sometimes Blake is not allowed! It is amazing to me how flexible Grant is and how not-so-flexible Trent is! They are too funny!

Grant got mad in time out and tinkled a little in his shorts. Once he was back with the boys he said to Kade, “Don’t get near me, I have wet drawers. You can call me tinkle head!”

After listening to music upstairs, we went to eat lunch! I asked the boys (from a song), “Are you human or are you dancers?” Trent got a little moody because he was hungry. After dealing with Trent, Grant looked at me and said, “Mom I am both, I am human and a dancer!”

Josh got into the Master’s Degree program at the University of Utah! He started Saturday, Aug. 15 with Orientation! He will be attending classes Tuesday and Thursday nights!

The Simmons leave this Friday, Aug. 28 for France!!

2 comments:

  1. I thought they were going to Milan? I just love your posts. So much going on with school starting for Trent and Josh! Thanks for keeping us up to date with the Beckers. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Grant's tinkle comment! I laughed out loud! He is so funny! Love your updates!

    ReplyDelete