Saturday, July 25, 2009

24th of July

Blake's first 24th of July! We went to I-Hop and then swimming! The Burrs, Longs, Childs, Jason & Sammy and Chelsey Rice were all there! Johnny made a zip-line and everyone loved it! Then he made a smaller one for the kids! We headed home and Grant napped and Josh worked on the bed! Megan came over to play with the boys! Blake was super tired because he did not nap well at the Reese's!! We got the boys in bed and Josh made a Wendy's run for the 2 of us! Then we slept through our rented movie!!





2 comments:

  1. Julie! Is that you?!?! You brave soul. I would need some serious coaxing to get on a homemade zipline. Wow, I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading all your posts and getting to know you and your kids better. The boys crack me up, especially all the frog stuff. I'm impressed you went down the zipline too! Looks like you had a fun 24th! We missed you, though!

    ReplyDelete