Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mortgage Company Party

Josh had a summer work party up Ogden Canyon at Pine View Lake! We left Thursday evening July 9. Josh set up the tent and play yard when we got there! The kids were very excited so they had a hard time going to bed! Lying in the tent Trent said, “Why aren’t there any balloons at Dad’s work party?”

It was freezing!! I thought Blake would freeze in the play yard so I took Brandi up on her offer! Blake and I slept on Brandi’s couch in her trailer! He slept the whole night in 15 minute increments! Friday on the boat he could not get a lengthy nap either! For his sake and mine I think we are done camping for the summer! When Grant woke up he said, "Dad thanks for bringing us to your work party. We need to go to the cabin. We don't go enough!"

We saw Joey Sexton by the dock on a wave runner! Nice surprise! He and his boys came on the boat for a bit!! Erin made everyone a very nice lunch! Josh took Blake into Brandi’s trailer to nap and talked with Andy for hours!! I thought they were both asleep! I wanted to surprise Josh and took down camp! Although first I cleaned out the tent with a wet towel to get the sand from Powell that was still in there!!

The outhouse had the typical male female symbols on the doors! The women with the skirt and legs together. I took Trent to the bathroom and he looked at the door and said, “Mom I think this one is for ballerinas but that’s ok, we can still go in!”



1 comment:

  1. Why do boys always put dirt, mud, or food in their hair? My boys do the same thing!!! They think it is funny, which it is, but cleaning it out is always the hard part.

    ReplyDelete