Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quotes from Powell

I forgot two things I wanted to record from Powell! We had to get our boat checked at the Zebra Mussel Station! We were cleared quickly but I asked Josh, "If people launch without being checked and they're supposed to be checked, do you think they'll send the little police sheriff guy out to get them? Is it possible they are that organized?" Trent replied, "Mom is the police sheriff guy a midget?"

Braken Anderson came with the Burrs. Because of having 2 Braken's, the Burrs call him BA! So Trent said to me, "Mom that boy you call AB, I want him to come on our boat!"

One last thing - a Semi-truck pretty much ran us off the road! It was scary and infuriating! I called 911, told them it was not an emergency, and asked to be patched through to the Price Sheriff Department. Grant slept through most of this, us giving details of where we were, where he was headed etc. We were ticked!! Grant woke up and calmly said, "I am so glad we called 911!"

1 comment:

  1. I just spent my blog time getting all caught up with what your family has been doing. You are an amazing mom and capture the cutest moments.

    ReplyDelete