Friday, July 17, 2009

Becker Business

Trent picked up a hair off the carpet and handed it to me, "Here mom, you can put it back in!"

Our neighbor Michele Beeston told us her 16 yr. old son loves his little old white truck except for the Mexican seat covers! It was Joe’s truck in high school! We parked by Tanner’s truck at church on Sunday and Trent said, “Mom that truck is perfect for Tanner. It is so great except for the Chinese seat covers!”

The boys always take Blake’s silky “slip” and put it on their heads and say, “I’m in my bridal clothes!” They love to put towels around them, or bags on their heads, or shirts on their heads and say, “I’m a lady!”

If Josh or Trent burp, Blake cracks up! Then for the next 3 minutes he imitates the burping sound and laughs!

Blake has started dancing with his head and shoulders! We love it and he knows it is funny!

Vern was reading Grant one of Trent’s phonic books. The book says that Joe Mole was in his bed reading when Rick Rat came over. Before Vern read that part, Grant told him Joe Mole was reading scriptures in his bed!

Blake got a little piece of toilet paper off the roll, wiped the top of the toilet lid a few times and reached over to throw it in the garbage! I cracked up!! He spends too much time with me!!

Vern was telling Josh that he thought Jocelyn (Josh’s sister) should put glaze over the paint in the kitchen! Trent looked over at me and said, “Oh, the color of doughnuts!”

I heard Grant with some neighbor kids; he said “What team?” And the kids yelled “Wild cats!” They did it a couple of times! I was laughing and Trent smiled at me and said it was from High School Musical!

Vern (Josh’s dad) has been staying with us for a week! Grant is over tired and very bossy lately! When he wants something he says, “I need a mom, a dad or a Grandpa to get it for me right now!”

Josh helped Jocelyn get a house in American Fork for a great price! It is awesome! They are doing all kinds of work on it! We have helped a bit and Vern is helping too!! It is going to be beautiful!! Josh goes to Daryl’s in the morning to make sure that basement is finished!! Hopefully Jackie’s basement will be wrapped up here soon too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment