Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Small Talk

Reading the “Where Will I Serve My Mission” book, Trent told me, “I’m going to walk up to people and say ‘Do you know about God and Jesus’ if they say yes I will tell them ‘I am on my mission and I am looking for people to talk to,’ if they say no we will talk about God and Jesus!” A few minutes later they were both in tears because they don’t want to leave mom and dad! I told them growing up I use to worry a lot about leaving my mom and dad, to college, a mission, get married etc. I told them my parent’s told me I did not have to leave them until I was ready and NOT to worry, growing up is FUN!!!

Grant, “Mommy when Grandma Gardiner goes to Heaven will still get to see her?”

Trent and I were shopping at Smith’s last night! He stopped in the isle, threw up his arms and said, “I’m the luckiest man on earth! Grandma Gardiner let me get a Diego coloring book (with her b-day $), you let me get donuts, and I still have 6 coins at home from Aunt Peggy and Grandma and Grandpa Stanton!”

Anything I tell Grant about, “Mommy is it this day?”

McKinnon was over and used the word sick about something Grant was coloring! (Which means awesome!) Grant a few minutes later, “This is sick dudes!”

Grant going to bed last night, “I’m so afraid of cats, will you snuggle with me? Mommy can the cats come through the walls? Won’t they just stay under my bed?”

1 comment:

  1. Dude that's sick!! I love how they pick up on things so quick. So cute about the cats. What do you say to that?

    ReplyDelete