Saturday, June 27, 2009

Becker Business

Josh is keeping busy helping everyone and trying to find time to work!! (people’s sprinklers, basements, roofs, free loans etc.) It is an incredible quality he possesses! We are waiting for him to return home today from his 100 mile bike race in Logan! He went with Cory Olsen!!

Trent’s prayer: “Thank you that we are good swimmers so we don’t drown. Thank you that we have enough money to keep our house. Bless when we go to the Rodeo we can get a nice babysitter who will know what Blake needs just like my mom does. Bless this food it will nourish and strengthen our bodies just like other people say.”

Grant was lying next to me in my bed one morning and said, “Where’s dad? His pillow is empty – his head must be somewhere else!”

Grant and I went to the car wash Tuesday, June 23. I let him pick the scent tree! He really wanted it hung from his hat!

We finished week 1 of swimming lessons!! The boys did great! After the first day, we got in the car and Trent said, “Grant I was watching you and you did great!” These pictures also show their summer buzz cuts!! Trent was a little upset when he looked in the mirror, after all he is going into first grade, but he is use to it now and it will grow back by August 20th!!! (Thank you to anyone who gave him a compliment, it helped!!!)
Grant
Trent
Trent
Grant


Grant was loading some boogie boards in the back of the Sequoia! Boogie Boards and kick boards are very precious to him! Mikaylee asked, “Where did you get those?” Grant replied “A long time ago from our house. Have a nice day.” Mikaylee said “He’s talking like a grown-up.” Grant wanted to take care of business no questions asked!

I heard Blake yelling from the pantry! Kind of a help me yell, but not scream! He had climbed up onto the top of the step stool and was just crouching there on hands and knees waiting for me!!

Last week Blake played a darling game of peek-a-boo in his highchair! I had a wash cloth I was using to cover him! He loved it! Then he took hold of it and tried to cover his face. I could still see him from the side, but he wasn’t looking at me! He was grinning and beaming trying to hide! At Lake Powell he would tip Josh’s hat down, then pop it up to play peek-a-boo!! We, of course, loved it!!

Wednesday, June 23, Blake took 3 solid steps! He is so excited to walk!

Blake loves my garments! We decided not to let him carry garments around, so I gave him 2 white slips!! Grant still says, “Blakey do you want your garment?” Then yesterday at the family reunion I heard Evelyn say, “Uh-oh, Blake dropped his slip!” I was cracking up!! We need a new name for it!!

We went to the Lehi Rodeo Thursday, June 25 and left Blake with a sitter. I was showing her his slip and he grabbed it and snuggled into it! Too funny!! The babysitter liked that!

Blake helping with the dishes!



When Grant needs me, he calls me "Mam Sir!"

2 comments:

  1. So maybe we should make some little blankets for our garment babies! I bought some silky material for Hadley. I just need to figure out how to do an edge. Want to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "his head must be somewhere else" "mam sir" "have a nice day" that Grant is a crack up.

    Trents prayer: "just like other people say"

    So Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete