Saturday, June 13, 2009

Small Talk

“Who wants a piece toast raise your hand?” Trent asked a bunch of neighbor kids in my kitchen. They all raised their hands - then Blake raised his hand! We all loved it!! The boys have been trying to get him to do it again, but he hasn’t!

Grant calls hand sanitizer – hanitizer.
He calls the Rodeo, the Radio.

Trent said me this morning, “Mom if I had a ponytail on top of my head would you still love me?” Me, “Of course Trent, I will love you no matter what you do.” Trent under his breath “Knew it.”

I was singing “everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to go now.” Trent said he wanted to go now, he was also mad that I wouldn’t let him play until his morning chores were done! Grant said, “You can’t Trent, you don’t know the way!” Trent said, “Straight up!” Grant said, “No you turn left!”

When Grant woke up this morning and said, “Mom I have a problem. I go to bed, wake up, and I have no pants on.” I was cracking up! I told him I slip them off to put a pull-up on!!

This one I am not going to email Grandma G.! Josh and the boys were waiting in the car for me the other day at Jill’s house! I guess Trent said, “Dad is the f word ****?” Josh asked him where he heard that. He didn’t know! Josh told him it was a very bad word that we do not ever say!! Sweet thing cried almost the whole way home!! We told him how awesome he is that he knows it’s bad and so it upsets him!! We always want him to come to us with all of his questions etc. We talked with him a little! It broke his heart! A couple days later he was lying on the floor in his room and said, “I am still sad I said the F word!”

Trent made two paper people! One was his son and the other his daughter! He hung his daughter up high because she likes to climb. During the day he would say, “Grant come on, let’s go check on my son and daughter.”

I was cleaning the kitchen floor on my hands and knees and Grant was on the bench! He climbed onto my shoulders and wanted a ride! I noticed his shorts were soaked! I asked him if he had wet his pants! Yep, I gently helped him down!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am having comment problems!! Anyway I thought this whole post was cute but I laughed out loud at the "no you turn left" comment.. So Funny!!!

    ReplyDelete