Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Small Talk

I was reading to Trent one night about when the resurrected Lord showed himself to the Apostles. They got to feel the nail prints in his hands and feet. Trent looked up at me and said, "Will He let me?"

Derrik stayed with Trent and Blake while we went to get yogurt! Grant came with us because Trent was watching Monsters Inc. and Grant was afraid cats were under the bed! We do not know if Boo calling Sully "Kitty" has anything to do with that! When we got home Trent and I drove Derrik home. He told me the movie made him really sad because Sully thought he wouldn't get to see Boo again! He said, "Mom it made me think what if I never got to see you again!" But it made him happy Mike rebuilt Boo's door! (I hope I have the character's names right.)

2 comments:

  1. I love Trent's comments, the one about the savior made me cry. I hope he lets me touch the marks in his hands and feet also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trent is so cute! Loved his comment too!

    ReplyDelete