Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Kings

Trent made a crown out of lined paper and a cloak out of a Spiderman blanket!! He set to work on his palace and throne! He had a paper dragon hanging up behind his throne!! Everything was royal! “Mom where are my royal shoes?” I bumped him accidentally and he said, “You are messing up my royalness.” Trent was talking to Grant about how he was King of the world and said, “It is like I’m God. I could pretend to be God today.” We had a BIG talk about how that is inappropriate!! He went back to asking his royal mother for his royal toast and butter! Grant was playing 2 roles, a Knight and when he was outside a roaring royal lion (Trent commanded and the change took place)!!


The next day they started to play again, but this time I helped make them crowns with the color paper of their choice and Grant was a king too!! Trent was twirling around with his blanket and said, “Now the King is dizzy!”

Trent said this is their Royal Guard who they are trapping as I type!!
Picture of crowns, requested by the Kings!

They made a crown for Blake with colors from both of theirs! They are now calling him Mini-King in the mini-crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment