Saturday, June 6, 2009

Becker Business

We went to the Day Break Temple Open House June 3. The boys were questioning us about our plan! Trent said, "So we are just going to do a quick session and come back home?"

Pulling into the parking lot Grant said, "Is Jesus here?"

Just after I put Blake down for a nap Grant said, "I think Blake is crying because he is scared cats will come in." Two minutes later, "I have an idea Mommy, let's leave the light on so Blake can see if cats come in."

We have a babysitter, who we love, named Alexsis! She is 17 I think! We can't get her all the time because she is older and busy!! Grant refers to her as "Malexsis." I love it! I ask the boys who I should get to babysit. Grant "I know Malexsis." Trent "I am thinking of someone with long blond hair, she has a lot of brothers and sisters, she is very nice and her last name is Brockbank!" Taci!!

1 comment: