Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am a dork!

We planted 2 new trees and I am very excited!! I wanted my parents to be able to see! This picture was taken by Trent! Notice the shovels he propped up by the door and the rake he propped up on the house! He also propped the big trimming scissors on the rock in front! I was cracking up!!
Picture by me, tools moved!!


I told Trent this one is called Droopy! He said "That is a great name!" I had to tell him it is not the trees real name, it was made up by me! (Not as fun!)

3 comments:

  1. You are not a dork! I think it's great that you posted pictures of the trees. My favorite one is also Droopy! Looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie! What a crazy weekend! Sounds like it was a lot of fun though. Your kids take after Josh, very active. It's always fun to do a little bit of everything. Your tress look great, I'm excited to see how big they get. I can't believe Blake climbed the ladder. He seems too little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love Japanese maple trees!!! Great pick. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. I love seeing what people are doing to their homes.

    ReplyDelete