Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Being Sick

At the Instacare! They looked awful, but when I said SMILE, they did! Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh have these boys been sick! Fevers of 105 that will not break for about 5 or 6 days! My neighbor told me it must be Strep because Trent had a headache and Grant had a stomach ache! We headed to the Instacare Sunday night! It is hard to find an Instacare open on Sunday night, but even harder to find a Pharmacy!! Josh drove everywhere because the Internet lies!! (Stores need to update their Web Pages with correct info.) It was not Strep but we got Antibiotics! Details we do not need about their sickness!! Ok, that just came out, we have been watching quite a bit of Stars Wars and we love Yoda!!

These 2 have been so funny together sick this week! I wish I could have captured their conversations! Grant was delirious one night at 3am and I asked him to go to my bedroom and I would meet him there! Grant: “I can’t mom, I am afraid of Ryan’s horses that are in your bathroom!” I thought I had heard him talking about Ryan’s horses earlier! We walked in and saw that towels were lying over the bathtub!

I asked Grant what hurts. He said, “My legs and my face feel ok!”

Another night I carried Grant from his bed to ours and when I set him down he started jumping on the bed very confused!

Trent: Mom isn’t Grant just the cutest little thing. He is so young but he is so big. (Trent 39 lbs. Grant 38lbs.)

Trent: I really want a surprise birthday.
Mom: Someday, this year we have talked about everything.
Trent: Jill will be the first one to my party because she lives there. Jill will be happy she’s the first one there. I think she is excited for my birthday.
Grant: Yeah because she loves me and Trent.
Trent: Maybe Jill will surprise me with a bunch of balloons and let me take them home.
Grant: She will Trent. Jill’s nice. She will let us take them home. Trent can I have one?
Trent: You can have one because it’s my birthday so I get the rest!
Grant: Mom will you tie my balloon around my wrist?
Trent: Will you help me tie mine too so they don’t fly away?

The next day Grant: “It’s great that under my bed is such a safe place for balloons!”

We were trying to get Trent to take his medicine and Grant told him, “Take it Trent, the only thing that will be left hurting is your knees like my knees!”

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope Jill surprises the boys with balloons! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete