Thursday, May 7, 2009

Becker Business

Becker Business just means . . . weekly update!!


Tanya gave us this cute tie!!

So . . . I had to take a bunch of pictures!!




My weeding helpers got dressed for the job! Love the necklace, I guess it is a sign of being cool according to him!


They decided to catch worms!


Grant made himself a sleeping bag with a pillow case!

My mother's day present from Trent! He brought it home today and wanted me to open it today!! I love it!!

Trent’s journal entry from school, “If I went in a hot arbloon I wud fli to afrka and I wud biy a jep and I wud jriv arawnd aftr that we wud go bak hom.”

Grant came to help me make sure the downstairs bedroom was ready for Grandma and Grandpa!! (5-5-09) He said, “Mom I can’t go in there without you, it is very dark and I am afraid of all the cats!” I said, “There are no cats in there!” He wondered if I had kept all the doors and windows locked! We are not afraid of ghosts or monsters, we are afraid of cats around here!

Josh read the boys a Mount Rushmore book my parents had sent! We were driving on the freeway and Grant said, “I cannot wait to go see Grandma and Grandpa and the Presidents!”

Last night (5-6-09) we went to a SLC Real game! Trent wanted to see the lion. He said, “You know mom, like Crosbo!” I said, “Who?” He said, “Crosbo, like Swoops.” Me “Is Swoops real name Crosbo?” Trent “No Swoops is for the Utah Utes, Crosbo is for BYU.” Me “You mean Cosmo.” Trent “Yes Cosbo.” Me “No Trent CosMo.”

Reading in the New Testament book I asked Trent what Jesus gave his disciples at the Last Supper, Trent said, “Bread and Swine.” Way too much talk of the Swine Flu!!

3 comments:

  1. Julie I love it! Trent's journal entry is so cute. Silent letters are so hard, it also makes you realize how words sound (jrive) with "Utah" accents. I think Grant's sleeping bag idea is genius! Blake looks adorable and somehow grown up in that tie! Bread and Swine... LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a plate too! I totally remember making one for my mom as a kid. Nice to see somethings don't change. The tie pictures are too much. Seriously the cutest baby. I love your gangsta gardeners. The fear of cats getting in is great! Too funny. Thanks for all the updates. Can't wait to see you all in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are sooooo cute, really cute. Logan has been helping Cameron find worms too. I love your updates. The soccer game is a great idea for a family outing thnx for the idea:)

    ReplyDelete