Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grant's Graduation

Grant graduated from pre-school yesterday (May 20), not feeling 100%! They sang a few songs, got their certificates and had cookies! Blake tried to stuff a full brownie into his mouth! Then we went home, continued to watch Star Wars and they both fell asleep!! (I am now going to start labeling on top of pictures instead of below!)

Grant was very excited "his school" got new chairs!
Congratulated by Miss Heather.

Congratulated by Miss Nicole.
Running to us!

The Graduate.


Grant won't look, but Reese Harward is trying to make him laugh!
The sun is too bright for Trent!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, and I thought I was on top of it getting TJ's graduation posted the next day. You got some really cute pictures of Grant and your family. Again.. I love your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute. Cute pictures..I bet you wish he was starting Kindergarten next year :) I hope everyone is feeling better and we get to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your hat! You look great! I can't get over how cute Grant is!

    ReplyDelete