Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 19

Went to the Simmon's house in the morning to check out the water slide! Blake and Lydia just loved the neighbor's cat!! Josh went to take down the swing set (from the Drigg's yard) with Seth and Ben! They drove it to Seth's house!   Johnny and Jenny took Grant and Jill took the other 3, hung out, then drove them to Reese's for the party! Jen drove me to the barn, I worked there until Josh came to get me! We sold my dad's snow mobile too!  Then we drove up to the Gardiner Party!


Gardiner Family Party
Luke, Ashely, Chad's girl friend, Jill, Jen, Deborah

Dad, Tyler (engaged), Michael (internship in Austin told us some places to go), Uncle Kent, Bret

Andrew, Chad, Josh

Julie, Ashley, Jill, Luke, Jen, Deborah
I tried to visit while I did laundry!! After everyone left we swam just Reese's for a bit! It was sooo fun!! Then We had to say bye to everyone!!  Not fun at all!!!  Jill was smart, she said "see you soon!"  That was my new motto!!  (and at least we are not dying)

No comments:

Post a Comment