Thursday, July 3, 2014

Aunt Beckee

Aunt Beckee babysat the kids for me while we finished packing up!  They went to Draper Park and then did the Slip N' Slide at their house!  They had a BALL!!  So nice of Beckee to take all of them!!  My Mom picked them up from her around 5!




Josh had picked up the moving truck in the morning (7:30am) and met Ben around 4:30 at the rental! Verne arrived from CA!  About 5pm Johnny, Jen, Simmons, came to help! We also had Tom, Paul, Joe, Jared and Brakken!! Ben and Josh loaded so carefully we had a driveway full of furniture at the end! Those 2 moved the piano by themselves!  I was impressed!!  About 10:30pm we ended up at JCW's! Josh, Julie, Jen, Johnny, Paul, Ben, Verne!! It was hard for me to eat, which made me sad! I tried a little piece of my sister's onion ring, too hard to chew so I swallowed it! My mom had put the kids to bed! We appreciated everyone so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment