Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 5th

Josh, Ben, Ben Child and Verne left about 7:30am for Texas!  Josh and Ben were already exhausted!! Made me nervous!  I drove them down to the rental, Child and Verne met us there! 
Child, Josh, Ben, Verne

I packed the computer and bills etc.  Then I headed back to Sandy! Avery came over to swim with  TJ, Taylee and Cutler! They were in town for the 4th and we wanted to see them!  We had lunch, said bye to the Mortensens, packed up for the cabin! My Dad drove my car while I slept! There was a moth infestation in the track of the screen door at the cabin!!  Poor Jen had them rush her when she opened the door!! We had BBQ chicken and headed to the rodeo! 
Lydia and Carly

Lydia and Kate

The Rodeo
Smiles in the pictures, really I had tired kids, out of sorts, hadn't seen their dad in weeks! (Is how it felt, a little here, little there!)





My Dad and I desperately wanted to leave before fireworks, but we were troopers and stayed!  We returned to the cabin and dealt with more moths!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment