Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gum Graft

I tried so hard to have this house and barn ready before my gum graft! My mom got me a Rich's sandwich (as she left Grandma G's at 2:20pm) and the kids Little Caesar's Pizza! We pulled in back, unloaded the car (kid's clothes and cereal mostly, Josh and I still need to pack) and headed to the front house to eat! I scarfed it and left the kids with her!! They were thrilled to be, sleep there, not going back to 2262 North for years to come!! (The kids that is, Josh and I are not done there!)
I tried to be to Dr. Wood's  by 3:45, hit traffic because of an accident, they had closed 2 lanes! I swished with some stuff, he numbed me up and put a cover over my eyes! Great idea, he said keeps eyes safe and better not to see tools! Agreed!!  It felt weird, not too bad! In the office I started feeling pain, not the roof of my mouth but the front part and the front teeth! Hurt in the car, scared me thinking, oh no how am I going to do this and finish packing! Got a Diet Coke, no straw of course, got to my folks, took my medicine! The Diet coke stung a little in the front! I hated all the blood and yucky mouth! My folks took the kids to 31, got some for me, which was good because I needed something at 11:30 to eat with medicine! Something soft! Kids had a hard time going to sleep so excited to be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment