Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Becker Business

A few things I want to remember:
I sent Trent down to wake Grant up!  Grant came up surprisingly quick!  Sitting at the counter he said, "Mom Trent said it is field day today!" I had to tell him it was not!  He was ticked off!!  We worked through it, Grant calmed down after being furious at Trent!  When I dropped them off at school Grant smiled at me before closing the door and said, "Maybe it is today!"  I needed that smile from him!!

After playing with Austin at Jill's house, Blake got in the car to come home!  Half way home he says, "Mom I didn't get any time with Jill!"

Trent's basketball shoes had holes in the front and sides!  We took him to get new ones! I love when things get truly used!  I was so excited to throw those babies away!!

Lydia loves her brothers!  She wants Blake to do everything with her!  He was talking about his name the other day! She said, in the cutest voice, "Your name is Blake er!" Really emphasizing the two syllables!

Lydia is very polite!  I hear "Thank you mommy" alot and love it!!!

Lydia was reading her Jesus book to me the other day!  She opened the cover and pointed to a bird, "Jesus made a bird." She was narrating each picture.  Jesus with a little girl, "Jesus holding hands with a cutie magootie!"  I laughed because I say cutie magootie all the time!

Lydia was telling me that she played dolls with Cambri! Lydia was the mom and Cambri was the honey bunny!!  I cracked up again because I say that all the time!  I heard them playing and got to hear Lydia saying it to Cambri, again wish I had video taped it!!

Josh told Blake to be careful that he didn't want him to get hit by a car! Blake turned around and said,  "Don't worry, I will be resurrected dad!"

After the bird show at the zoo I asked Blake what his favorite part of the show was.  He said, "The birds!"  When I was done laughing he narrowed it down to the white birds!!

I should not put this but Blake really wants me to!  Lydia would not sleep one night! Finally 3am I took her into my bed!  She was in the middle and Josh was snoring!  She sat up and said, "Mom, move over I need your spot, Dad is noring!"  I told her no that I didn't want her to roll off the bed! But I made the mistake of laughing! Then she said, partly laughing herself, "Mom, move over I need your spot Dad is farting!"  He wasn't, which made it even funnier!!  She does not use that word, so I couldn't help but to laugh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment