Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Saturday, May 4th the kids made this at Evelyn's First Saturday Activity!  I LOVE IT!!!

Sunday morning Grant could not wait to do presents! Partly because of what he made and partly because they gave me an I-Pad!!  YEAH!! I absolutely love it!!!   
Trent's card

Bracelet from Trent, which I LOVE!!!  We tried to make it a little bit smaller before church and the beads all fell off!  Josh sat in the back of the Sequoia with Trent and re-strung them on the way to church!

Grant's card

Big paperclip from Grant, which I LOVE!!!


Grant also made a darling book, called, "If You Give Your Mom a Necklace."

DARLING hand bouquet from Blake!!  LOVE IT!!!


I LOVE Blake's answers!!

Card Blake made at church!

After church we did deliveries for 3 hours!!  (Including seeing Mindy Youngblood's baby at the AF hospital.)
We headed up to the Reese's for dinner!  We also celebrated May birthdays!  Grant took this picture for me! 

1 comment: