Friday, February 18, 2011

Scans

Thank you Avery!!! Grant's Valentine card from school!!


A sign Trent made and hung upstairs at the entrance to the clubhouse: Beware the house is haunted. It has creepy things. There are 2 ghosts.

A sign Trent hung at the entrance to the bonus room: Wanted Brothers Beware they're mean.

Dead or Alive

Trent's autobiography from school.

Trent Yo I was born on May 30, 2003 at alta view hospital. My parents named me Trent because they like it. I went to Mexico.
Pre school in pre school I had Miss Heather. I got a dog named Dakota but had to sell her.
Kinder garten
In Kinder garten I had Miss Robbins and I had a new baby brother named Blake he is nise and cute. I went to Mexico and I got swine flu it hurt I also learned to ride four wheelers snowmobiles and motor cycles.
1 grade
In 1 grade I had Miss Nelson she got married. I got my tonsils out I had to stay home for 2 weeks. I went to Disneyland I got picked for jedi training. I went to mount rush more I went to lake powell and skied surfed and swam.
2 grade I got a baby sister i like her. My teachr is Mrs. Gordon
****
Then he wrote an autobiography for Rickles, his stuffed dog that he loves!!


He was born on may 30 2003. He didn't go to school. We're pals. He's been to Mexico, Bismarck north dakota, and California. He's 4 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment