Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day

So Grant asked me the other day if stores lower their prices because of "Love Day?" I was cracking up . . . no they probably raise their prices! He said, "That is not very nice when its all about love."



After school!


Around 4pm we headed to Texas Roadhouse to meet Grandpa Eric and Grandma Laura! It was Grandma Laura's birthday! When we arrived Lydia threw up in her car seat! She slept through dinner laying on dad's chest. Blake had a melt down then fell asleep on me. After dinner we got them loaded into the car. A car brushed Eric and almost hit Grandma Laura in the parking lot. Eric's jerk reaction was to hit the car and he knocked the side mirror off. Laura hit the hood with her fist and also JUMPED out of the way. The guy got out mad and Eric said, "You hit me dude! And you almost ran over my mother!"

We went to see Yogi Bear at the Water Gardens Theater. Lydia threw up on the way so I had to undress her and wrap her in the car army blanket! Threw up again in the theater. Trent and Grant laughed a lot in the movie! Lydia threw up on the way home too. Popped her in the shower with Dad, got out and threw up once more! She slept the whole night . . I was amazed!! (And thrilled, much better than throwing up the whole night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment