Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Light's Out

Met Grandma, Grandpa, Talls and Simmons at Pizza Pie Cafe! Went to Jill's after to play for an hour! Bad storm, really hard to see driving home. Blake and Lydia were hysterical! No signal lights or Smith's lights at the Alpine Highland Highway! My folks followed us home! No power at our house! I got in the front door, told myself not to be freaked out, lit a few candles and headed back to the car! My mom went in through the front door, manually opened the garage door and we pulled in. Took the kids to my bedroom . . . Trent and Grandma went downstairs to get books and jammies! (Thank you mom, I did not want to go down there!) Said bye to Grandma and Grandpa because they were flying out Thursday morning at 6am. On Josh's way home from school later that night Alpine Highland Highway was closed . . . Thanksgiving Point lights out and Traverse Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment