Wednesday, February 16, 2011

About Blake

***Blake hit his head on the cabinet and Grant started to laugh because Blake was making such a funny face. Blake yelled, "It's not laughing day Grant!"

***I have a really short haircut, Raschelle said it was hard to even out my hair with all my new growth. I was very concerned about my hair and Blake said, "It looks normal mom!" The way he said normal was so cute. So I asked again later what he thought of my hair. He said, "Buful!"

***At Miss Tanya's party they made door hangers. Blake showed me his and said, "It's for my doornog. No it's not a doornog. But I want to call it a doornog!"

***Blake loves to sing loudly, "Scripture Power, Scripture Power, Scripture Power etc." I love it because he goes on and on and on, it is on key just repeated!!

***Blake also says, "One two buckle my shoe, pick up the sticks."

***When Blake gets hurt I ask if he is ok, this is his response, "Um no I am hurt, I need help mom, I need you mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment