Thursday, February 24, 2011

Becker Business

**Uncle Paul came to Trent's b-ball game Saturday. They had a talk about how Paul got better at b-ball when he was younger and they dribbled together. That night I called Trent in the house at 6:10pm to eat and be done, he said, "Do you think Uncle Paul ever had to come in early from practicing?" Later he told me, "Mom at school when my friends want to play games at recess, I am just going to have to tell them that I have to practice like my uncle!"

**Trent picks up Lydia, "You are the cutest girl ever and Blake is the cutest boy ever!"

**Sarah Eggleston delivered an invitation to her sister's wedding. I said, "Oh Yvette is getting married March 9." Grant, "Is she going to take care of sick animals at her wedding?" Oh a Vet!

**I made some smoothies the kids had to drink (not good ones, spinach, apples, etc.) Sat down by Blake to feed Lydia. "Mom, that your smoodie?" "Yes it is!" Picks his up, "cheers!"

**When Grant gets married he only wants to kiss her on the cheek!!!

**I was walking toward the hallway and there was Blake rope swinging!! I almost died! First of all he was in jeans, this little body gripping so tight up in the air!! He did it 3 times . . . I wanted a picture but his strength was gone, he was dragging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment