Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Becker Business

***I called to Blake the other day and he was sitting on the arm of the couch, ankles crossed looking at his palms being held like a book, "Just a second mom I am doing something on the pooter (computer)!"

***Blake needed to put his church clothes on after getting out of the shower. "I hate those shoes." Josh tells him, "Once you are ready Trent will let you pick a candy." Blake very enthusiastically, "I doesn't hate those shoes, let me put them on."

***Blake said, "I want to go to Jill's house really bad because she is so cute."

***Planned to go to the cabin with the Rasmussen's and McAtee's - nope got my appendix out!! Planned to go to the cabin with Ben, Beckee and Evelyn - nope the propane is OUT!! (Got all ready, checked Trent out of school, in the mountains beautiful day so we did not have coats on, the boys play in the snow while I nursed and Josh got the snowmobiles ready by the garage, cruised up, no heat, no fire, kids crying and freezing, truly freezing because Grant's shirt was soaking and his socks! I turned on the oven, then starting putting things in the dryer. Josh tried everything then we headed to B and B's where we cooked the pizza! Josh and Trent went to a Jazz game, which was our plan even if we had been at the cabin!)

***Josh let Trent sell a few extra watches at school. He loved it, went crazy and sold over 24!! Very funny!!

***Blake wears PJ's all the time, literally 3 to 4 pair a day! He changes all the time! NO jeans, only jammies and "comfy" pants!!

***Taci was at our house after school waiting for Justin to pick her up. Blake was fluffing her hair and said, "I love your hair Taci!"

***Blake watched the Mummy King Backyardigan then called me Mommy King all day!

***Josh is the Gospel Doctrine teacher with Scott Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment