Friday, November 20, 2009

Trent's Writing

Trent had to fill in the first word on a paper at school, I loved his responses:
Blak dog
hape mom
nis friend
fast car
kold soda
long dinosaur
fat hot dog
big bike

My Feelings Book By: Trent

Something that makes me feel SCARED . . . Transholas
Something that makes me feel SAD . . . Wen pepl yel at me
Something that makes me feel MAD . . . Wen pepl tak thengs a way frum me
Something that makes me feel EXCITED . . . wen we go to the kabin (he drew a car with words "we are goeng to the kabin"
Something that makes me feel HAPPY . . . wen its my brthday
Something that makes me feel LONELY . . .wen pepl lev me awt (drew a picture of a stick person yelling "hay yoo kant pla"
Something that makes me feel WORRIED . . . Wen I thenk pepl wil diy (with a stick person yelling "wut if she dis"

In November By: Trent
I hear . . . levs krumblng or a trke
I smell . . . pumpkin pe olso smasht ptados
I see . . . turkey
I touch . . silvrwar
I taste . . . Pumpkin piy
I t must be Thanksgiving

Trent's first Christmas List
Crismis List
Der Santa For Crismis I wont
1 Jungl aminls
2 two tooy dragins
3 mor bildeng blox
4 Bownse bol
5 legos
6 lenk and logs
7 pawnd pupees
8 rotmot kentrl dinasor

Christmas Letter Trent wrote for everyone to send to Santa (I helped a little on spelling some words):
Crimis List
Trent
1 dinosaur rock house
2 rc dinasar
3 bricks

Grant
1 skate board ramp
2 brown horsi
3 bricks

If you do not hav
Trent
transformer
robot
hoe

Grant
transformer
play dinasor
bat and boll

Blakee
1 litl slid
2 babe kar
3 a pupit

Santa wut evr you thenk Blak wil like git it


I really need to learn to scan papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment