Monday, November 23, 2009

Trent

Driving through the neighborhood Trent said, "Mom a lot of people are jumping the gun with Christmas lights." Grant "What does that mean Trent?" Trent "They are jumping right over Thanksgiving to Christmas!"

On the way to a birthday party we stopped at the mall for a new watch battery. Sitting and eating a hot dog Trent said, "The mall rocks!! There is food, clothes, lots stores, miniature golf, dessert, a carousel, everything!"

I told the boys I was excited to decorate the tree after Thanksgiving! Trent said, "I love to decorate the tree too! I hum while I do it!"

I was trying really hard to stay on top of the boys with their shields and chores! I kept track of the shields on a stickem on the cupboard! Trent saw this and went running to his room! I followed and he was up on his bunk bed saying his prayers! He had forgotten that morning! They were unloading the silverware out of the dishwasher and Grant left! Trent called him back to finish the chore and he didn't come. Trent, "I guess I'll do everything!"

During church I kept tracing their hands and we made turkeys on skateboards the whole time! Trent also drew a picture and titled it "Boy and girl roasting marshmallows." They really were, it was so cute!!

We drove by Chadders (hamburger place) and Trent said, "Mom, can we go there one last time before it closes now that In N Out is here?" He has heard mom and dad talking! Then he said, "Mom I love Chadders. I think I will marry Chadders. I have to have my wedding there, and then I will have to live inside my wife!"

No comments:

Post a Comment