Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Becker Business

I have to say Trent is the man! He comes home from school so happy and greets Grant and Blake with smiles! He is very mature! “Mom I am going to grab a quick snack before music and head off on my bike!” “Oh, one thing, can you open the garage for me?” We adore him and appreciate his good attitude!!

Grant “Dad, can we ride four-wheelers on the lot and take some scissors to trim the weeds?” (we are talking an acre)

Grant, “Mom remember that chicken I digged that Grandma bought.” Then anther day, “Mom remember that chicken I dug?” Last one, “Mom remember that chicken I was diggin’ at the soccer game?” Evelyn brought JCW’s chicken to one of Trent’s soccer games and apparently Grant was diggn’ on it!

Driving at night up 1200 East. Mom “Why are those teenage girls sitting in lawn chairs with blankets on the corner?” Trent “Maybe their street rats!” (Apparently in answer to an Aladdin question, Josh taught Trent street rat! I loved it!)

I showed the boys “Harry and the Hendersons," thinking they would love it! It is a movie from my childhood about big foot. It is cute though, we loved it growing up! So Grant covered his eyes until I shut it off! Then for days, “Mom, don’t open the garage until I’m in the car, I scared of Harry.” Mostly at night! “Mom remember that big furry guy?” Mom “Harry?” Grant, “Yeah, I am scared of him. What if we see 2 eyes poking out and its Harry?” He’s not real on and on! So we are walking through Wal Mart looking for Luigi and he sees a costume. “Mom what if I’m this big furry guy?” Me about to laugh, “Grant you want to be Harry?” He started to laugh uncomfortably and said, “No I don’t think so! Let’s keep looking for Luigi!”

Blake loves to spin around in circles!! He laughs while he is doing it too!!

Blake loves stuffed animals and wants to hug all of them! I had on furry slippers the other day and he was cuddling up to my slippers, it was so funny!

Grant decided he wants to marry Aly Johnson because she is hot. Trent told us, "When I am older I am going to Texas to find my wife, if she is not there, I will go state to state to find her."

Trent was home with the boys and Aunt Jocelyn while I went to Instacare with Evelyn. When I got home Trent told that whenever Blake was sad he would give him a hug and then Blake was fine! Jocey said when she was changing Blake's diaper Trent walked away and Blake started to scream, so Trent came back!! I think Trent loves being needed!

Driving in the car Grant was very upset he needed something soft to lay on. Later I turned around and Trent had put his hand down for Grant to lay on! I almost died! It is great or horrible, there is no in between with these 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment